Gallagher Bassett (GB) is pleased to announce that Stacey Williams, Chief Client Officer, will speak at the upcoming ANZIIF Liability Conference.
The event will be held on 23rd October 2019 at Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney.
Now in its fifth year, the Liability Conference offers unprecedented knowledge and access to leaders in the insurance profession.
This flagship event provides the ideal forum for all insurance professionals to discuss the issues that are relevant now and in the future.
This year’s event comprises of topical, relevant and thought-provoking presentations, including discussions on:
- Litigation Funding;
- Product Recall;
- Emerging Risks;
- Trends in Psychological Injuries; and
By the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the key liability risks that exist in infrastructure projects and illustrate how the market is addressing these.
- Apply effective management for a contamination or recall claim.
- Evaluate current and emerging risks in Liability Insurance.
- Recognise the interface between funders and insurers and define the future direction of funding in the market Globally.
- Differentiate between general liability and professional indemnity policies and demonstrate how to effectively manage a intersect of both claims.
- Recognise psychological injuries and the application of current case law.
Stacey is looking forward to the Conference,
"The ANZIIF Liability Conference is a fantastic opportunity to discuss current and emerging trends facing the insurance industry. I'm excited to be speaking at this Conference."
Stacey was recently recognised as a Business Development Professional of the Year at the 2019 Women in Finance Awards. The award recognised the business development professional who most effectively helped support their business' performance and delivered value to their organisation.
To find out more about the ANZIIF Liability Conference, follow this link.