Gallagher Bassett is pleased to be a major partner for the 2018 Women in Insurance Leadership Summit.
In its 3rd year, the Summit serves as a platform for developing essential leadership skills and achieving the bold mindset required to excel in the insurance industry.
In keeping with the 2018 theme of ‘Be Bold’, the Summit will analyse topics such as:
- Be heard, be seen and be bold
- Earn respect as an authentic, transparent leader
- Seize opportunities in times of disruption
- Develop your executive presence and personal branding
- Maximise the mentor/mentee relationship
- Future-proof your career
- Increase exposure and maximise networking opportunities.
Notable speakers at the upcoming summit include:
- Julie Batch – Chief Customer Officer, IAG
- Gary Dransfield – Chief Executive Officer, Insurance, Suncorp
- Stacey Williams – Executive Director, Sales and Account Management, Gallagher Bassett
- Ellis Hurley - Chief Risk Officer, MLC Life Insurance
- Kate Johnstone - Head Of Compliance, Youi
- Honnie Donders - General Manager, VIC, TAS, SA, NT, Bupa
- Tamar Balkin – Organisational Psychologist, Leadership Coach, Balkin Coaching
GB’s Executive Director, Sales and Account Management, Stacey Williams will be discussing her journey within the insurance industry on day two of the event.
Starting her GB career in 2002 as a Senior Case Manager, Stacey has worked her way up through all levels of the business, now leading GB’s Sales and Account Management Department as an Executive Director.
Stacey is thrilled about the opportunities the event provides for women in the industry.
“I am really proud to be speaking at a summit that embraces the development of leadership skills amongst women in the Insurance Industry. There are so many amazing and ambitious women in our industry and this will be a great opportunity to empower each other," she said.
GB is committed to promoting great career opportunities for women within the insurance industry. In addition to supporting the event, GB will be sponsoring a scholarship for an up and coming female leader to attend the Summit. More details will be available shortly.
Stacey Williams - GB’s Executive Director, Sales and Account Management.