Gallagher Bassett (GB) is happy to announce that five members of the GB family have been named as award finalists in the 2019 Northern Territory Insurance Industry Awards.
In its ninth year, the awards aim to recognise individuals for their contribution in the Northern Territory.
The awards reflect the 2019 conference theme, Adapting in a Shifting Landscape, and focuses on acknowledging those individuals that have demonstrated they can adapt to shifting conditions and assisting the industry in moving forward during times of innovation and change.
- Young Insurance Professional of the Year: Jamie Elkins, Eligibility and Disputes Manager
- Service Provider of the Year: John Deane, Operations Manager
- Customer Service Professional of the Year: Karlie Clausen, Agency Relationship Manager
- Claims Professional of the Year: Amanda Hoepper, Return to Work Specialist
- Claims Professional of the Year: Andrea du Preez, Return to Work Specialist
John McNamara, GB Australia CEO, is proud of the team's accomplishments saying,
"Since commencing operations in the Northern Territory in late 2017, GB's NT team has been working diligently to deliver for our customers."
"We're thrilled to have five team members recognised at an industry level and we wish them all the best."
Finalists were selected by the NT Insurance judging committee, however, there's a public vote which closes on 18 October 2019.
The awards will be announced at a gala dinner on 1 November 2019.